Created to help application makers perform usability testing on the Android system. Developer mode provides a set of tools that allow producers to see the quality of what they have created in practice. See the passage that prepared on how to activate developer mode on your Android device.
What is developer mode on Android?
Thinking about providing application makers with tools and configurations that help test and implement features in apps for Android devices. Developer mode is a very important option when deciding whether or not to make a tool available on the Play Store.
While Developer Mode focuses on programmers, everyday users who want to explore the Android operating system in more depth or customize their device can also use the tool.
Main functions of developer mode
Does the device model and brand affect access to developer mode?
The developer mode tool may vary depending on the smartphone model and brand. However, the most common thing is to access this tool through your device settings.
Activate developer mode on your Motorola mobile phone (from Android 9.0 to current 13).
- Access the settings
First access the Settings/Settings of your Motorola.
- Tap About phone
Then tap About phone/About phone.
- Enable developer mode
Now tap “Build Number” five times. A notification will appear on your phone screen letting you know that “Developer Mode” is turned on.
Activating developer mode on your Samsung smartphone
- First, tap settings/settings.
- Scroll to phone and tap software information.
- Now scroll down to the “build number” option and tap 7 times until you see a popup on your screen telling you that you are in “developer mode”.
Accessing developer mode on Xiaomi
- First go to your Xiaomi’s System/system and scroll until you see the option on phone/phone.
- Now in About phone, tap on MIUI version and look for the build number or scroll to About phone and tap on the build number 7 times.
- Then go back to system/settings and scroll down to additional settings and tap on developer mode. And finally, tap where it says enabled to disable developer mode.
The post How to Enable Developer Mode on Your Android Phone [Samsung, Motorola e Xiaomi] appeared first on Olhar Digital.
Source: Olhar Digital
I am Joe Dow, a professional content creator and news journalist for Run Down Bulletin. I specialize in covering technological trends and advancements, with an emphasis on their real-world implications. My work has been featured in publications such as The Guardian, Wired Magazine, and The Verge.